KPMG IT Service OOD is a joint venture of KPMG IT Service GmbH and KPMG Bulgaria OOD. The company is an internal IT service provider for member firms in the KPMG group. We employ more than 600 people in Sofia and Germany and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including: Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
The ServiceNow Functional Consultant is a key member of the ServiceNow capability team. The role is part of solutioning, management, and delivery of complex technology projects based on ServiceNow’s platform and products suite including ITSM, ITOM, CSM, ESM, HR, IRM, SPM.
You need to demonstrate deep understanding of the business / functional requirements and a extensive knowledge of ServiceNow platform & modules to effectively collaborate with all project stakeholders and delivery teams(e.g. solution architects and developers). The role will support both pre-sales and delivery, helping KPMG to design and implement solutions based on the ServiceNow platform.
As a ServiceNow Functional Consultant you will be able to:
- Support the technical delivery of transformation projects based on the ServiceNow platform.
- Prepare and conduct functional design workshops including creation of design specifications based on out-of-the-box functionality and client requirements.
- Provide creative solutions to resolve business problems via customer requirements based on technology and process gaps (ITSM / ITIL).
- Experience with Risk and Compliance methodologies
- Ensure traceability mapping of business requirements through the project lifecycle.
- Provide technical input into the sales cycle including solutioning, estimating, creating and presenting client proposals.
- Manage development and extension of ServiceNow based offerings and proposals across all products (ITSM, SPM, ITOM, HRSD, CSM, SIR, Application Development and Now Platform).
- Translating and simplifying requirements for technical development through use of Agile methodology.
- Working with our Pre-Sales and Technical Architecture functions to deliver client presentations, workshops and responses to business enquiries.
- Support the design and review of unit test cases and UAT, including the use of ATF (automated testing framework.)
- Identify improvement opportunities within existing service operations and core propositions related to ServiceNow.
- Build role specific training material for the configured SN application.
- Provide guidance to junior resources and assist in growing and strengthening the Practice capability.
What you bring in:
- Business analysis experience in technology enabled service management transformations (ServiceNow preferred but any complimentary technology also considered e.g. HPSM/BMC Remedy/Cherwell)
- Experience of working with Agile SDLC methodologies
- Project management experience implementing technology enabled service delivery workstreams
- Business Analyst experience in the field of Service management is an advantage
- Experience of ServiceNow products – ITSM, ITOM, HR, CSM, IRM, SIR; SPM
- Practical experience with use of project management and agile tools (MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, ServiceNow)
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities on multiple projects and initiatives
- Ability to communicate in an open, honest, consistent and clear way to facilitate stakeholders alignment around a proposed approach.
- Strong negotiator, influencer and team player, working with multiple stakeholders in solving complex, time-critical situations.
- Strong drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks to achieve your team/project/client goals
- Passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities
- Min. 3 years of Consulting / professional services experience
- Pre-sales experience in the field of ServiceNow solutions including responses to RFIs, RFPs and client facing presentations
- IT Operating Model design experience
- ITIL Foundation certification (V3 or V4 preferred)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ITSM/IRM/HR Implementation fundamentals
- The ability to build strong and lasting relationships with clients and team members to enhance the reputation of KPMG as an advisor of choice
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talented team being part of a truly international organization
- The opportunity to develop strong expertise in a fast pace industry segment in the area of cyber security compliance
- Enhanced knowledge in cutting edge technologies
- Working on challenging projects with clients in various industries across the globe
- Ongoing trainings, certifications and continuous learning and development opportunities setting a clear career path
- Attractive remuneration
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy
If you are interested in further exploring this career opportunity, please send us your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted