KPMG IT Service OOD is a joint venture of KPMG IT Service GmbH and KPMG Bulgaria OOD. The company is an internal IT service provider for member firms in the KPMG group. We employ more than 600 people in Sofia and Germany and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including: Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Do you want to build applications and modules that make our customers’ organization work better and more efficiently using the Now Platform? Then keep reading as KPMG IT Service is building a team of likeminded ServiceNow experts.
As ServiceNow Developer you will design, code, and troubleshoot solutions based on ServiceNow platform. You will assist in technical aspects the implementation of Service Management solutions for existing and prospect customers.
You will be also working with various stakeholders to turn business goals into technical solutions.
As a ServiceNow Developer you will focus on:
- Designing and developing ServiceNow configurations and ensuring their functionality
- Facilitating rollouts of new apps and modules
- Developing and designing application modules and digital workflows
- Preparing detailed specifications for applications builds and respective technical documentation
- Working on general updates and configuration changes and requests
What you bring in:
- Experience with Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Experience working in the Agile methodology
- Familiarity with systems and processes automation
- Certified ServiceNow Developer
- Certified in ITIL Foundation (v3 or v4)
- Strong drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks to achieve your team/project/client goals
- Passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talented team being part of a truly international organization
- The opportunity to develop strong expertise in a fast pace industry segment in the area of cyber security compliance
- Enhanced knowledge in cutting edge technologies
- Working on challenging projects with clients in various industries across the globe
- Ongoing trainings, certifications and continuous learning and development opportunities setting a clear career path
- Attractive remuneration
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy
If you are interested in further exploring this career opportunity, please send us your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.