KPMG IT Service OOD is a joint venture of KPMG IT Service GmbH and KPMG Bulgaria OOD. The company is an internal IT service provider for member firms in the KPMG group. We employ more than 600 people in Sofia and Germany and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including: Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
The Senior ServiceNow Product Owner will work with senior management to define and agree requirements, user stories/use cases, acceptance criteria and change management implications for a pipeline of ServiceNow related projects at KPMG.
The Senior Product Owner must be able to communicate requirements effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders. The role will be responsible for tracing the requirements during implementation to ensure that the developed ServiceNow platform and application suite is consistent and in line with the determined requirements.
As a Senior Product Owner you will focus on:
The role is responsible for the continues management and evolution of the ServiceNow platform within the Enterprise, empowering the digital transformation of both the internal business functions and the client facing solutions. Play key role in driving forward the organization's Current Value, Time to Market and Ability to Innovate. This should achieve through:
- Establishing the platform strategic vision and goals in collaboration with the ServiceNow Strategic Board.
- Ideation and assessment of the enterprise and customer demands that can be addressed via the platform in collaboration with the key stakeholders.
- Business Case definition and Value Analysis of potential solutions being transitioned to the platform;
- Definition and prioritization of a roadmap and the product backlog;
- Platform and product documentation management;
- Collection, analysis, evaluation and documentation of the business, data and functional requirements.
- Support of solution architecture and technical assessment in collaboration with the key stakeholders.
- Requirements gathering and definition in collaboration with Enterprise System and Process Owners and Business Analysists and Functional Consultants;
- User Story definition and refinement
- Collaboration with the ServiceNow development team during defined development, deployment, and release cycles.
What you bring in:
- An accredited college or university or foreign equivalent in computer science or related discipline
- 7+ years business experience focused on business, process or systems analysis and requirements management
- Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow core applications implementation including but not limited to ITSM, CMDB, CSM, ITBM is mandatory.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to act quickly on issues and requests associated with business needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and self-manage, work well under pressure meeting tight deadlines and possess excellent interpersonal skills to work well with employees at all levels.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and support special project needs simultaneously
- Exceptional communication skills; strong organization, problem solving, and management skills
- Strong experience with Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Power Point, Teams, preferably exposure to Azure DevOps
- Other ServiceNow relevant experience is considered a plus.
- Possessing knowledge of techniques and deliverables for analyzing and documenting requirements related to portals, request forms, and workflows/tasks for ServiceNow implementations is a plus.
- Strong communications skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a global environment.
- Experience working for a professional services firm preferred.
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talented team being part of a truly international organization
- Enhanced knowledge in cutting edge technologies
- Working on challenging projects with clients in various industries across the globe
- Ongoing trainings, certifications and continuous learning and development opportunities setting a clear career path
- Attractive remuneration
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy
If you are interested in further exploring this career opportunity, please send us your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.