KPMG IT Service OOD is a joint venture of KPMG IT Service GmbH and KPMG Bulgaria OOD. The company is an internal IT service provider for member firms in the KPMG group. We employ more than 600 people in Sofia and Germany and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including: Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
We are enabling Service Management processes and introduce them to the organization, leading to improved customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and process clarity across the company. We are looking for an experienced process consultant to join KPMG’s Service Management team and act as a lead in the process transformation project.
Are you a seasoned service management expert who loves to work with internal stakeholders and customers? Do you want to be a part of a team that strives for excellence? Do you enjoy working in a cross-functional environment and helps teams improve their processes and adapt new ways of working?
If so and you are eager to work with us and help the company to continue organize, improve, and master its services, don’t hesitate and apply today.
- Engineer new and efficient service management processes
- Plan process rollout, change and acceptance across the organization
- Consult ITSM process stakeholders and decision makers
- Conduct process and tools trainings
- Prepare and negotiate SLAs, KPIs and OLAs
- Develop service reports and dashboards in respective tools
- Keep process related documentation up to date
- Act as a process champion for the organization in Sofia
- Supports the rest of the team members with knowledge and experience on the various working topics and processes
What you bring in:
- At least 8 years practice in process engineering
- University degree (Master) in Computer Sciences, or similar discipline;
- Expert level of ITIL certification, eTOM or other relevant methodology (Professional Cloud Service Manager, ISO Certification);
- Minimum 8 years of hands on practice in process design and implementation;
- Hands-on experience in implementing, configuring and managing an process management systems;
- Understanding of IT processes and infrastructure on an enterprise scale;
- Deep knowledge of public and hybrid cloud technologies ;
- Great analytic, communication and presentation skills;
- Conception and analytical skills, proactive and organized way of work, high assertiveness and a high sense of responsibility;
- Fluent in English language, German is an advantage.
- Ability for business travel in not more than 50% of the time
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- 50+ benefits and services to choose from
- Knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Opportunity for business travel
- Work on challenging projects
- Hybrid working model
- Modern office environment