KPMG IT Service OOD is a joint venture of KPMG IT Service GmbH and KPMG Bulgaria OOD. The company is an internal IT service provider for member firms in the KPMG group. We employ more than 600 people in Sofia and Germany and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including: Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
Are you a seasoned Information Systems Auditor who loves to untangle process inefficiencies in IT organizations? Do you want to be a part of a team safeguarding clients’ systems by ensuring sufficient controls are put in place?
If so and you are eager to work with us and help our clients to preserve their integrity and continue being on an ethical course, don’t hesitate and apply today.
IT audits and digital consulting in truly international environment.
As a Senior Information Systems Auditor you will focus on:
- Analyzing and assessing customers’ technological and business-critical infrastructure to ensure processes and systems run accurately and efficiently
- Taking a leading role in IT SOX compliance projects and SOC 1/2/3 audit engagements
- Consulting customers on their ERP migration journey
- Developing, implementing, testing, and evaluating audit review procedures and approach
- Consulting on process digitalization and optimization projects
- Mentoring junior team members helping them grow their skills
What you bring in:
- Hands-on experience in multiple SOX engagements and ISO compliance projects
- Theoretical knowledge of SOC 1/2/3
- Good knowledge of IT Risk Management best practices
- Experience and understanding of business processes and their criticality to an organization’s compliance to internal and external regulations
- Good understanding of internal controls frameworks
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluency in German is nice to have, but not required for this role.
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talented team being part of an international and multicultural organization
- The opportunity to develop strong expertise in a fast pace industry segment in the area of digital compliance, IT audit and IT security
- Enhanced knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Ongoing trainings, certifications and continuous learning and development opportunities setting a clear career path
- Work on challenging projects
- Attractive remuneration
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- 50+ benefits and services to choose from
- Hybrid working policy