About KPMG Delivery Network:
The world of global advisory, audit and tax compliance services for large multi-nationals is rapidly changing and heavily dependent on technology. The KPMG Delivery Network (KDN) is a KPMG special purpose member firm offering a way for clients to leverage KPMG top talent and technology platforms through regional teams of specialists, enabling economies of scale and a new way of working that expands beyond local capability.
Together with KDN, KPMG member firms can drive the sales and delivery of global solutions at a competitive price and in a repeatable and consistent manner. As a member of KDN, you’ll be a part of the KPMG family working alongside some of our profession’s most skilled practitioners on rewarding programs and initiatives that are changing the way business operates, delivering value to our clients, and driving positive change in the communities we serve. You’ll be enabling KDN accelerate new ways of working, using cutting-edge technology and working together with our member firms located in nearly 150 countries to help us achieve our ambition to be the most trusted and trustworthy professional services firm.
Тhrough your work, you’ll build a global network and unlock opportunities that you may not have thought possible with access to great support, vast resources, and an inclusive, supportive environment to help you reach your full potential.
- As a Platform Architect and more precisely as an SAP for Supply Chain Management Specialist, you will serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Technologies and Platforms, particularly focusing on KPMG Advisory’s Global Priority Solutions (such as KPMG Powered Enterprise)
- This pivotal role holds accountability for delivering SME input for SAP’s product offering in the area of (Digital) Supply Chain Management to support a robust and scalable Enterprise-wide platform architecture, aligning with client requirements and ensuring adherence to Enterprise Architecture and Functional design principles
- In the capacity of a Platform Architect, you will play a crucial role in steering internal transformation initiatives, aligning with KPMG’s global Best Practice Build team
- Your influence extends to KPMG’s Member Firms across the Asia Pacific region, emphasizing SAP’s solution portfolio in the area of Supply Chain Management such as Planning, Logistics, Manufacturing, Product Lifecycle Management and Asset Management with a focus on SAP S/4HANA Cloud and other relevant solutions
- Holding desirable certifications or hands-on experience, this role offers a unique opportunity to deeply engage with SAP's latest technologies and affect the growth of KPMG’s SAP capabilities
- This includes the support in growing capabilities in KPMG’s Delivery Centers and their integration into KPMG Member Firm’s business activities. Serving as the primary point of contact for SAP in SCM design discussions while having a business-/sector-led mindset with a focus on Industrial Manufacturing (IM) and/or Consumer & Retail (C&R), you will be the linchpin of our technological endeavors
How you will make your mark:
- Technical Expertise: Provide specialized technical platform expertise for cross-border sales opportunities, focusing on SAP in SCM functionalities.
- Quality Assurance (QA): Ensure the quality assurance of sales opportunities and delivery projects related to SAP in SCM, ensuring alignment with industry best practices.
- Solutioning Support: Offer support in solutioning for various local sales opportunities, contributing insights into SAP in SCM and/or industry aspects.
- Proposal Support: Contribute to effort estimates for proposals (RfI/P responses), showcasing the capabilities of SAP in SCM functionalities.
- IP Development: Collaborate on Intellectual Property (IP) development and solution enhancement within KPMG’s Global SAP Community, focusing on SAP in SCM innovations.
- Global SAP Initiatives: Act as an SME supporting the Powered SAP Build and SAP Alliances program, identifying opportunities for solution enhancements and new capabilities.
- Methodology and Tools: Contribute to the conception of new or updated KPMG methodologies, tools, and ways of working, promoting their usage across the organization.
- Regional Initiatives: Support the KDN Regional (SAP) Platform Architect Lead in driving initiatives related to Powered SAP and SAP in SCM within the Asia Pacific Region.
- Client Engagement: Collaborate with KPMG Leadership to design and present messages to senior-level management of clients, showcasing the benefits of SAP in SCM.
- Mentorship: Provide mentorship and monitor the performance and development of the Local KPMG Experts team, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
What you bring in:
- Expertise with the best practice methodologies/tools
- Experience in sales and delivery of client engagements
- Experience implementing technology solutions that drive business transformation (i.e. business-led solution design and development)
- Understanding of the client project life-cycle and supporting activities
- Willingness to collaborate with the architectural community and travel as required
- Applications: SAP (focus on SAP AI, SAP Build and SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Supply Chain and other related applications related to Planning, Logistics, Manufacturing, Product Lifecycle Management and Asset Management)
- Knowledge about additional applications related to Sustainability is desired but not mandatory