About KPMG Delivery Network:
The world of global advisory, audit and tax compliance services for large multi-nationals is rapidly changing and heavily dependent on technology. The KPMG Delivery Network (KDN) is a KPMG special purpose member firm offering a way for clients to leverage KPMG top talent and technology platforms through regional teams of specialists, enabling economies of scale and a new way of working that expands beyond local capability.
Together with KDN, KPMG member firms can drive the sales and delivery of global solutions at a competitive price and in a repeatable and consistent manner. As a member of KDN, you’ll be a part of the KPMG family working alongside some of our profession’s most skilled practitioners on rewarding programs and initiatives that are changing the way business operates, delivering value to our clients, and driving positive change in the communities we serve. You’ll be enabling KDN accelerate new ways of working, using cutting-edge technology and working together with our member firms located in nearly 150 countries to help us achieve our ambition to be the most trusted and trustworthy professional services firm.
Тhrough your work, you’ll build a global network and unlock opportunities that you may not have thought possible with access to great support, vast resources, and an inclusive, supportive environment to help you reach your full potential.
About the role:
KDN Advisory is looking for an outstanding Global Head of Solutioning for the KDN Advisory organization. In this role this senior leader will drive bookings and demand generation, be responsible for managing and maintaining readiness of a global architect team to solution and lead opportunities for KPMG member firms. Additionally, be responsible for driving acceleration campaigns with member firms, set standards for deal qualifications and assignment of technical skill requirements driven by solution pipeline.
Your responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Lead a global presales team, driving revenue growth, and achieving bookings targets for KDN.
• Work with Sales and GTM teams to create winning proposals and solutions.
• Create and maintain a repository of reusable assets for Presales, create pricing and benchmarks over a period.
• Establish and govern standard processes used across teams by using templates, processes, and tools.
• Effectively manage and report out on the KDN forecast.
• Maintain skill matrix and team readiness for offerings in the official portfolio and for new solutions.
• Manage architect assignments based on deal qualification processes and justification.
• Drive acceleration and enablement campaigns with Member Firms and Alliance Teams.
What you bring in:
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related experience
• Preferred MBA or certification(s) in a business function
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a diverse, global team of Solutions and Enterprise Architects to excel in the enterprise space.
• Strong presales leadership experience with a strong experience in supporting solution presales in a large global organization.
• Significant skills and experience with enterprise platforms (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and Service Now, Cloud and Cyber)
• Exceptional track record of successful solution selling methodologies and techniques.
• Deal review and deal governance experience
• Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills, with advanced influencing and negotiation skills.
• Experience managing, communicating, and building relationships across complex, matrixed organizations.
• Exceptional understanding of project delivery and effective record of supporting large-scale and/or complex projects and programs to achieve excellence.
• Have an impressive understanding of relevant business processes that enable delivery excellence, commercial knowledge and awareness including the operational and financial design of complex projects to support successful outcomes.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and compelling manner to executive-level stakeholders.
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal teams and external enterprise clients.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites and strong Microsoft 365 user experience
• Prior experience in a major consulting firm would be considered as a plus.