About KPMG Delivery Network:
The world of global advisory, audit and tax compliance services for large multi-nationals is rapidly changing and heavily dependent on technology. The KPMG Delivery Network (KDN) is a KPMG special purpose member firm offering a way for clients to leverage KPMG top talent and technology platforms through regional teams of specialists, enabling economies of scale and a new way of working that expands beyond local capability.
Together with KDN, KPMG member firms can drive the sales and delivery of global solutions at a competitive price and in a repeatable and consistent manner. As a member of KDN, you’ll be a part of the KPMG family working alongside some of our profession’s most skilled practitioners on rewarding programs and initiatives that are changing the way business operates, delivering value to our clients, and driving positive change in the communities we serve. You’ll be enabling KDN accelerate new ways of working, using cutting-edge technology and working together with our member firms located in nearly 150 countries to help us achieve our ambition to be the most trusted and trustworthy professional services firm.
Тhrough your work, you’ll build a global network and unlock opportunities that you may not have thought possible with access to great support, vast resources, and an inclusive, supportive environment to help you reach your full potential.
About the role:
KDN Advisory is looking for an outstanding Delivery Excellence Manager for the Americas to help us drive and maintain excellence in the delivery of our global programmes. DEL will be responsible for ensuring delivery meets our own and clients’ expectations across KPMG MFs. As a technical expert in delivery, you will lead a revitalized approach to delivery excellence, ensuring there is a clear and codified approach to adaptive programming across projects, and that best practice is applied in projects through an embedded, fit-for-purpose Delivery Excellence (DE) framework.
Your responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Kick start engagements, ensuring resources are onboarded, project initiated along with onshore, offshore and engagement team members
• In charge for engagement scope, deliverables, milestone, quality and CSAT
• Accountable for Bi-weekly, monthly governance with offshore and onshore engagement leads
• Address churn demand from existing engagements
• Report regularly on project status and provide financial updates
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities for systems and processes
• Track key engagement milestones and adjusting engagement plans and/or resources to meet the needs of Powered and business initiatives
What you bring in:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related experience
• Preferred MBA or certification(s) in a business function
• Minimum 10+ years of experience in supporting large-scale and/or complex projects and programmes to achieve excellence with proven background in IT outsourcing consulting
• Minimum 5+ years of experience leading cloud based managed services engagements
• 5-7 years’ experience addressing complexities involved in the mobilization and demobilization of large scale projects globally
• Excellent understanding of project delivery and effective track record of supporting large-scale and/or complex projects and programmes to achieve excellence
• Deep knowledge of the application of formal Programme and Project Management (PPM) methods to guide successful delivery
• Excellent understanding of relevant business processes that enable delivery excellence, commercial knowledge and awareness including the operational and financial design of complex projects to support successful outcomes
• Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills, with highly developed influencing and negotiation skills
• Highly developed problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to shifting contexts
• Strong line-management skills, especially across remote teams
• Ability to communicate complex technical work to both senior stakeholders and non-experts
• Experience in driving and implementing project quality metrics and customer satisfaction
• Advanced proficiency in Project Controls and Reporting.
• Experience in developing positive Client relationships and Project Proposals
• Familiarity with the Powered methodology/tools
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites, especially Microsoft Excel
• Proficiency in KPMG Source applications preferred (Confluence, JIRA, Clarizen)