KPMG IT Service OOD is a joint venture of KPMG IT Service GmbH and KPMG Bulgaria OOD. The company is an internal IT service provider for member firms in the KPMG group. We employ more than 600 people in Sofia and Germany and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including: Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
We are looking to hire an ambitious and forward-thinking person to join our new team of cyber security consultants. The role would primarily be focused but not limited to cyber security risk assessments in a broad area of business processes as well as digital consulting in truly international environment.
Are you a motivated professional with experience across cyber security compliance topics? Are you interested to know more about current trends and technological developments in the cyber security area? Do you want to be part of a team safeguarding clients’ systems by checking and ensuring IT security controls are put in place? Do you want to grow within an excellent team of professionals?
If so and you are eager to work with us and help our clients to preserve their integrity and continue being on ethical course of their cyber security journey, don’t hesitate to apply today.
As a Cyber Security Compliance Consultant you will focus on:
- Being part of cross-national teams working on vulnerability assessments and penetration testing on web-based applications, networks and other types of computer systems
- Manage and conduct security assessments based on compliance standards and best practices including SOC2, C5 and SOX requirements
- Coordinate related business and system risks resulting from cyber security reviews
- Provide professional advice to our clients by constant collaboration
- Being an integral part of a professional IT compliance team
- Close collaboration with the KPMG onshore counterparts as part of project delivery
- Mentoring and helping develop knowledge and skills across the team
What you bring in:
- University degree in Information Technologies, Cyber Security, Economics or Audit and Compliance related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in the area of IT security assessments
- Experience and understanding of business processes and their criticality to an organization’s IT security and compliance adherence
- Knowledge of the requirements of SOC2/C5/SOX standards related to cyber security
- Experience in working with NIST is highly recommended to have
- Experience in working with DORA is a considerable strength
- Strong problem-solving capabilities in complex environments
- Team player who is able to explain technical issues into non-technical audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, eager to learn
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver high quality results
- Fluency in English is a must, German would be considered as advantage
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talented team being part of a truly international organization
- The opportunity to develop strong expertise in a fast pace industry segment in the area of cyber security compliance
- Enhanced knowledge in cutting edge technologies
- Working on challenging projects with clients in various industries across the globe
- Ongoing trainings, certifications and continuous learning and development opportunities setting a clear career path
- Attractive remuneration
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- 50+ benefits and services to choose from
- Hybrid working policy
If you are interested in further exploring this career opportunity, please send us your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted